PowerShell Universal - 3.2.1

PowerShell Universal - 3.2.1

Release Notes

Automation

• Fixed the performance of the jobs table in the admin console
  • Set the jobs table to auto refresh when refocusing on it

Dashboard

• Fixed an issue where page loading skeletons would not be displayed properly
  • Fixed an issue where the icon would not be displayed for New-UDAutocomplete with -Multiple and -LoadOptions set.
  • Fixed an issue where New-UDDashboard -HideUserName would not work when specifying pages
  • Fixed an issue where the menu would be available as a blank drawer when a page was loading that had LoadNavigation
  • Fixed an issue where a temporary navigation menu would not close after navigating
  • Fixed an issue where -BackgroundColor did not support rgb colors on New-UDChartJS

Platform

• The MSI installer will now list the log file path if it fails

Downloads

3 Likes

@adam - I am still having some issues here and wondering if you could advise.

I intentionally entered wrong service account credentials during the MSI install of 3.2.1. I also left the box for ‘Start Service after Install’ ticked but this below misleading error still appears.

Is it possible for the above error message to be enhanced to include a warning that the service account credentials could be wrong? I imagine this error could lead to a lot of confusion as entering the credentials incorrectly is fairly common.

After accepting the failure with the ‘Cancel’ button, the next dialog informs (pictured below) that a log has been written to %ProgramData%\PowerShellUniversal but I am not finding it.

Thank you!

1 Like