net::ERR_INSUFFICIENT_RESOURCES UdChart

Hi Adam, im using 2.9.4 . I have tried to import those modules as part of the dashboard load and I now dont get the same errors but i do get the same behaviour, i.e. the toast works, but neither the New-UdParagraph or New-UdPreLoader work (see log below)

When i flip this to 3.1.1 (and change the module import) the main dashboard loads, but there is no toast, loader or paragraph - very strange indeed, this did work perfectly previous versions of PSU/UD

[10-08-20 04:30:59 PM] Dashboard configuration complete.

[10-08-20 04:31:07 PM] PS: One or more errors occurred. (Cannot overwrite variable null because it is read-only or constant.) (Cannot overwrite variable null because it is read-only or constant.)

[10-08-20 04:31:07 PM] PS: One or more errors occurred. (Cannot overwrite variable null because it is read-only or constant.) (Cannot overwrite variable null because it is read-only or constant.)

[10-08-20 04:31:08 PM] PS: Cannot convert argument “icon”, with value: “”, for “GetIconName” to type “UniversalDashboard.Models.FontAwesomeIcons”: "Cannot convert null to type “UniversalDashboard.Models.FontAwesomeIcons” due to enumeration values that are not valid. Specify one of the following enumeration values and try again. The possible enumeration values are "None,ad,address_book,address_card,adjust,