Broken Theme in 2.7.0?

Hi there,
I just updated from 2.5.2 to 2.7.0 and the default Azure theme is not working properly anymore in my dashboard.
I have the same issue with IIS hosting or directly running the dashboard from the ISE.
Here are screenshots of the Azure theme in 2.5.2:
menu-2-5-2
state-2-5-2
Now the same in 2.7.0:
menu-2-7-0
Burger menu stays next to the Home icon.
state-2-7-0
Everything is white.
I’m using custom background colors on some pages, that’s why things are not always darkish even in 2.5.2. But with 2.7.0 all the colors are gone… :slight_smile:
Any hint ?
Thanks !

Hey @Tristan I mean the best thing to do in my opinion is file this as a bug on the github page for UD here https://github.com/ironmansoftware/universal-dashboard/issues/new/choose I am assuming you have your modules for UD side-by-side so to get around this issue, you could just copy the Azure theme from the 2.5.2 theme folder and paste this into the 2.7.0 theme folder and you should then have the exact same layout you had in 2.5.2 but with all the added updates of 2.7.0 hopefully this all makes sense. Peace.

Hey @psDevUK,
I can merge the folders, but I would like to understand how the new theme templates are working. The Azure theme file has evolved a lot between 2.5.2 and 2.7.0 and I’m very surprised I’m the only one experiencing this issue.
Thanks a lot for you answer anyway, if it’s still unclear to me in the coming days I’ll submit a request on github.
Have a nice day ! :slight_smile:
Tristan

1 Like