UniversalDashboard [Latest] bug (2.9.0)?

Hi, I have upgraded from PSU 2.8.2 to 2.9.0 but facing an annoying bug where just after page load, i click a button that pops up a modal, this modal then closes, click again and it closes - this happens about 5 times in a row, then the modal is persistent.

I have changed my UD framework manually to 3.10.1 and the issue goes away (tested this a few times). Its only when the frameword is on [Latest] there is a problem.

Also, noticed in 2.9.0 that some of the paths have changed, like index.html - Please can path changes be added to the release notes as i have a bunch of junction points for these files…

Cheers!

Trying to reproduce this. Just using a simple modal, I don’t see this. Can you provide a bit of code?

New-UDDashboard -Content {
    New-UDButton -OnClick {
        Show-UDModal -Content {
            New-UDTypography "Hello"
        } -Persistent
    }
}

I’ve added a note in the release notes about the path.

i dont have this issue and hosting in IIS and modal works just fine.

Well, i have fixed this with a code change, i use a lot of modals for various things, there was a dynamic with a sleep in and a pause, this was then on a timer so it ended up in a loop and processed hide-udmodal multiple times.

Show-UDModal -Content {
    New-UdDynamic -AutoRefresh -AutoRefreshInterval 1 -Content {
        if ($Session:Stuff -eq $true)
        {
            #DoStuff
        } else {
            #DoOtherStuff
            Start-Sleep 2
            Hide-UDModal
        }
    }
} -Persistent

I have changed how this works now and its fine, but strange how this didnt show when latest selected!

Anyway, a unknown code bug fixed!

Thanks for your reply!