PSU, IIS, and VS Code

I’m trying to host my dashboard using IIS but I’m having some issues when launching it.

I tried downloading the “New-UDStyle” component from the marketplace but always get a “Failed to save component. Error: Request failed with status code 400” error.

Additionally, I’m trying to edit my code or see my dashboards using VS Code but it never connects. Am I supposed to change any of the other settings?

Edit: How do licenses work? I purchased a license a while back and used it but unfortunately we are not hosting our dashboards on that server. I was given a new server where its sole purpose is to host PSU dashboards. Can I use the same license for both? I would like to use the first server for dev purposes.

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 1.4.6

I was able to resolve the issue with the cards on the right by installing the UD-Style module directly on PS, VS Code still not working. The table on the left still doesn’t load, already installed the SQLServer module. If I add a super simple table like like the one below my dashboard displays it. Is it a bug that just affects tables using Invoke-Sqlcmd?

$Data = @(
     @{Dessert = 'Frozen yoghurt'; Calories = 159; Fat = 6.0; Carbs = 24; Protein = 4.0}
     @{Dessert = 'Ice cream sandwich'; Calories = 159; Fat = 6.0; Carbs = 24; Protein = 4.0}
) 
New-UDTable -Data $Data