PowerShell Universal - 3.4.0
- Fixed an issue where tags would not display in the admin console
- Fixed an issue where external -Path scripts would not be reloaded automatically.
- Added support for complex objects in param blocks within endpoints (PowerShell 7 only)
- Added Restart APIs button for administrators to restart the API processes.
- Fixed an issue where testing an endpoint in the admin console would not return when the endpoint returned an error
- Fixed an issue where old jobs could be left behind in SQL after a restart
- Added support for PSCredential parameters in Invoke-PSUScript
- Fixed an issue where long Read-Host messages would be cut off
- Added Windows Performance counters for Active Endpoints, Average Execution Time and Calls per second
- Fixed an issue where missing environments for APIs would cause all APIs to fail.
- The /api/v1/job/:id endpoint will now return parameters that were used to call the job
- Added schedule name to the job description
- Fixed an issue where a thread could run after a job had finished.
- Added support for dynamic default parameters for scripts
- Added the ability to view schedule parameters
- Added New User Login trigger
- STDOUT and STDERR will now be shown in the job log when running a process outside of the integrated environment.
- Added -AutoRefresh and -AutoRefreshInterval to New-UDTable
- Fixed an issue where the refresh button wouldn’t be shown unless a title was specified in New-UDTable
- Added -Locale to New-UDTable
- Added -FilterDate to New-UDTableTextOption
- Fixed an issue where date filters wouldn’t work properly
- Added -LoadTitle to New-UDPage
- Fixed an issue where New-UDDateTime wouldn’t format dates properly due to missing time zone information
- Added Not Contains and Not Equals to New-UDDataGrid filters
- Added Windows Performance Counters for Active Connections
- Fixed an issue where -DefaultValue would not be returned with Get-UDElement and New-UDRadioGroup
- Added the ability to define a login page by using the base URL /login
- Added -Icon to New-UDSelect and New-UDSelectOption
- Fixed an issue where the comfortable option was mispelled for -Density on New-UDDataGrid
- Fixed an issue where New-UDDatePicker would switch between UTC and local time.
- Added -Avatar to New-UDCard and New-UDCardHeader
- Added -Action to New-UDCardHeader
- Added -LabelPlacement to New-UDSwitch
- Fixed an issue where the Forms fields page wouldn’t navigate properly
- Added manual git sync mode
- Added maintenance mode for computers
- Added /api/v1/status endpoint to help support load balancer status codes
- Added support for detecting preview versions of PowerShell on Windows
- Fixed an issue where the T: translation provider wouldn’t work with Get-Item
- Added support for accessing secret variables in configuration scripts
- Configuration scripts are now more resilient to non-terminating errors
- Fixed an issue where the DataMigrator tool could throw an Object Reference exception
- Added validation to prevent app tokens longer than 16 years expiration date
- Added a new option to the DataMigrator tool to delete the database before updating it.
- Changed the method of add the schema in the DataMigrator tool
- Added support for using a thumbprint for specifying a certificate.
- Fixed an issue where proxy settings would not be honored when using OIDC authentication