Ping check from universal dashboard

HI so i have created a dashboard for ping check which we can see the status in charts ,status and

previous results by sorting status time and from website we can run the ping check too

5 Likes

That’s awesome! I was actually going to start working on something similar for network service monitoring (just testing TCP connections instead of ICMP). I like how you structured the dashboard. Any chance you’ll post it on github or anything?

1 Like

Thank you ,currently am working on export options in the page to download the status report .if that is done or not anyways ill share it on monday.

1 Like

I want to make or use something like this which can alert newly onn-line and sort based on a list and how recently the computer came on-line. Any advice to jump start me would be appreciated.

2 Likes

can you please share this script. i just want to learn how to build a small dashboard like this

Not the same project but I’ve got some similar functionality in this project - https://github.com/theabraxas/Project-Helios Feel free to steal whatever parts are interesting.