Param false/positive error and UDTable layout

I upgraded my hosted IIS and local MSI of PSU, and for some reason am getting this error message when loading a page that takes a param. Previous to the upgrade had no issues.

Feb 2, 2022 2:42 PM An error occurred: The term 'param' is not recognized as a name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or executable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
Endpoint: c394c90b-b54a-40c8-a53c-58dab3a46e8f
Session: bbd98aef-b2b5-4ea0-ab6b-94028cf2731f, User: 
Stack Trace:
- The term 'param' is not recognized as a name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or executable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. at c394c90b-b54a-40c8-a53c-58dab3a46e8f:73
- c394c90b-b54a-40c8-a53c-58dab3a46e8f:72

UDTable layout issue
For some reason the layout is not stretching side to side like it was doing in previous ver within UDPaper.
Before upgrade

After upgrade

Is there an option or flag I can update within PSU core script file?

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 2.7.3

I’ll open an issue for the param problem. I don’t know exactly what changed but we should be able to fix that.

Does your table need to be in a card? Someone else reported that they were seeing a similar issue and they had put their table in a card.

Thanks @adam

I don’t have the tables in a card but will give it a try tomorrow.

Ah, ok. I thought it was. Seems like a weird bug then. We did change the table styling a bit to add some padding around them by default but it seems to have caused some other issues.

Morning @adam

Using the card seems to do trick

1 Like