Not able to run UD in IIS

i followed the video - > Hosting PowerShell Universal in IIS - YouTube
it is my test server 2019

1. installed default webserver + web socket protocol

2. Created app pool (.dot net CLR - > No managed code)

3. Advanced setting
    Enable 32 bit application
    Load user profile - > True
    Identity - > Domain account has local admin access and to the folder

4. web config arguments=“C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Universal.Server.dll”

5. Created website changed application pool (step2)

6. Changed the physical path C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal

7. HostName - > localhost
    When the browse the site I get error

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Detailed Error Information:

Module IIS Web Core
Notification Unknown
Handler Not yet determined
Error Code 0x8007000d
Config Error
Config File \?\C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\web.config
Requested URL http://localhost:80/
Physical Path
Logon Method Not yet determined
Logon User Not yet determined

Config Source:

-1: 
    0: 

Please help

Can you post your full web.config?

Missing the -iis flag in the argument maybe?

From mine:
<aspNetCore processPath=".\Universal.Server.exe" arguments=".\Universal.Server.dll -iis" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="true" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\log" hostingModel="InProcess" />

< aspNetCore processPath=".\Universal.Server.exe" arguments=“C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Universal.Server.dll” forwardWindowsAuthToken=“false” stdoutLogEnabled=“true” stdoutLogFile=".\logs\log" hostingModel=“OutOfProcess” />

I tried like this still same
< aspNetCore processPath=".\Universal.Server.exe" arguments=“C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Universal.Server.dll -iis” forwardWindowsAuthToken=“false” stdoutLogEnabled=“true” stdoutLogFile=".\logs\log" hostingModel=“OutOfProcess” />

i will redo this and get back to you later

i watched the video again. this is my webconfig. still the same
please help me
< aspNetCore processPath=“C:\Program Files\Universal\Universal.Server.exe” arguments=“C:\Program Files\Universal\Universal.Server.dll --iis” forwardWindowsAuthToken=“false” stdoutLogEnabled=“true” stdoutLogFile=".\logs\log" hostingModel=“InProcess” />

I tried --iis and also -iis
once i edit I did iisreset and launch website still same
My powershell version - > 5.1.17763.592

I tried this way too and same
< aspNetCore processPath=".\Universal.Server.exe" arguments=".\Universal.Server.dll -iis" forwardWindowsAuthToken=“false” stdoutLogEnabled=“true” stdoutLogFile=".\logs\log" hostingModel=“InProcess” />

In the original post, you didn’t mention that you installed the required ASP.NET Core Hosting Bundle 5.0, mentioned in step 1 here:

IIS - PowerShell Universal

Next you also need to make sure you download the ZIP version of UD, in your last post you mention trying to point processPath in webconfig to ‘C:\Program Files\Universal\Universal.Server.exe’ but the executable should not reside there, rather in the folderstructure attached to your IIS site.

IIS hosting can be tricky, but doesn’t help that the guide videos, docs and forum posts provide somewhat conflicting/missing information. fx you briefly see the arguments part of @adam 's webconfig file in the IIS hosting video, where you can see the --iis parameter on the process arguments, but its not mentioned in the docs above.