New-UDHTML menu links don't work

Latest PSU.

So I can show a .html page with no issues but when I click on the links that I have in the menu of the .html file it reloads the hole page instead of taking me to the proper section in the .html file. Outside of PSU it work flawless.

My PSU code: ($LatestRelease is the path to the .html file.)

New-UDGrid -Item -ExtraLargeSize 6 -LargeSize 6 -MediumSize 6 -SmallSize 6 -Children {
        New-UDStyle -Style ".ud-mu-cardbody { display: block !important; }" -Content {
            New-UDCard -Title "Nyheter i senaste uppdateringen" -Content {
                New-UDHtml -Markup ([System.IO.File]::ReadAllText($LatestRelease))
            }
        }
    }

Here is the menu code from the .html file:

<ul>
<li><a href="#SectionOne">SectionOne</a></li>
<li><a href="#SectionTwo">SectionTwo</a>

Any idé of how to get it to work?

Hey @rstolpe if this is a show-stopper for you then you could give this a blast:-

Which I wrote a blog on here:-

This automatically changes links, emails etc to clickable links automatically from text supplied, read the blog and should be clear :smile:

I did mean links inside my own menu in the html page.

For example if I click on “sectionOne” then the page should scroll down to “sectionOne” inside the html page.

Don’t know the English word for it but sectionOne is written like this in markdown # SectionOne then you might have ## SectionTwo

1 Like

I get you man. Well was a long time ago but I did build this as a custom component which will scroll to the bit in the page the link references

Hoping this should work in current version

1 Like

I’ll test it later during this week :slight_smile: I’m hoping it’s working :slight_smile: