Failed to parse designer file

I am trying to migrate a form away from PowerShell Studio. I have been able to get the form out in the format I wanted and get it converted to what looks like a well formed designer file. I get no further details with the error message except a the stack trace. It does have the encoded images embedded in the designer file so I am not sure if VS supports that or not.

at PowerShellToolsPro.FormsDesigner.PowerShellCodeDomProvider.Parse(TextReader codeStream)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Design.Serialization.CodeDom.CodeDomDocDataAdapter.get_CompileUnit()
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.Serialization.CodeDom.VSCodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationManager serializationManager)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.Serialization.CodeDom.VSCodeDomDesignerLoader.DeferredLoadHandler.Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextManager.Interop.IVsTextBufferDataEvents.OnLoadCompleted(Int32 fReload)

Anyone? I purchased the software just so I could do this.

PoshProTools is pretty picky at the form code is parses. It’s expecting code generated by PoshProTools. That said, it might be possible to update the file the get it in the right format.

What’s the error you are seeing? It looks like you posted just the stack trace. Are you willing to share the PS1? I can take a look at it tomorrow. Feel free to DM it to me if you don’t want to share it publicly.