Using another PS-Script from Dashborad no longer working

Hello
I have just upgraded Powershell Universal from 1.5.21 to 2.5.4.
From the dashbord I am using my cutomed library in this way.

$global:gSTRHOMEPATH = “C:\UniversalDashborad-PS”
Import-Module $gSTRHOMEPATH\Library2.psm1
$Pages += New-UDPage -Name ‘Ausbildergruppen’ -Url ‘/KL_ReadAll’ -Content {
."$gSTRHOMEPATH\KLReadAll.ps1"
*} *
New-UDDashboard -Title “Schülernetzverwaltung” -Pages $Pages

in KLReadAll.ps1 a function which is located in Library2.psm1 is called
$Group_TNNameArr = functionInLibrary2

This has been working until upgrading to 2.5.4. Now I get the error on this call $Group_TNNameArr = functionInLibrary2 :

Excepting calling “getSteppablePioeline” with “1” argument(s): "wrong Parameter"

in logs I found this “…Failed to read component module.”

Any help is hightly appreciated.

Can you verify that the environment you are running is the expected environment? This is a pretty low-level error and seems like it could happen if the PowerShell version changed.

If you are running in the Default environment in 2.5, it’s likely you are running in the Integrated environment. Try changing the environment of the dashboard to Windows PowerShell or PS7

Hello Adam,
thank you for your reply.
After changing the environment form default to Window Powershell 5.1 the Dashboard can no longer be started. :lying_face:
I installed PowerShell 7.2 and selected the environment 7.2.0 to my dashboard. The Dashboard can not be started either. Error: Dashboard 6; Request failed with status code 500

These are the choices
Default,
Window Powershell 5.1
Integrated

With default or Integrated selected, the Dashboard can be started. But I get the error Excepting calling “getSteppablePioeline” with “1” argument(s): “wrong Parameter” again.

Please help and thank you in advance!