Back in the v2 UD days, I used to either pull all my creds from cyberark and/or store any non secure variables in my dashboard ps1.
Now I’m setup on the latest shiny version, I’m looking at: Variables - PowerShell Universal
I’m reading we can use the built in variable and secret storage which is cool.
Following the guide, I’ve added my variables (a test secret and a regular variable).
In my dashboard, I’m just using $variablename but getting nothing back for either.
I’ve tried including the $ in my variable name and without (when adding to UA).
I’ve also made sure, I’m using the default environment and variables as ‘*’ defined (but I’ve also tried explicitly including my variables too).
I’ve tried restarting my dashboard and app pool too but still no joy.
Dashboard Framework 3.7.1