Product: PowerShell Universal Version: 1.5.9 - downgraded to 1.5.8 with same issue Windows Service Setup - Server 2019. Net Core 5.0 installed, upgraded to 5.0.2 to attempt to fix issue
My PSU login is forms configured to authenticate with LDAP, based off the documentation pages. My dashboard is Auth enabled, with a custom role setup that auths based off membership of an AD group. My pages within the dashboard do not use the -role parameter, instead I compare the $roles object with a specified array at the top of each page specifying each role that is allowed which correspond to custom roles i’ve created based of LDAP AD group membership lookup. If the person isn’t a member of an allowed role, they get a nice message telling them so and to contact the admin.
My dashboard while on PSU 1.5.0 has been working perfectly. I went ahead today and while putting out a release of new dashboard version with new page, upgraded to 1.5.9. I ran across this issue in my lab, but I figured it was the woes of a lab and all the crazy stuff I had put it through. PSU starts without issue, the dashboard starts, but when you attempt to access it you get sent to a “Too many redirects” page. The URL looks a bit like this, only that repeating part goes on much longer. I downgraded to 1.5.8 and encountered the same issue. Due to time constraints in my maintenance window I fell back to what worked, 1.5.0, so I didn’t have an opportunity to other versions to see if I could lock down when this would have started in the code-base.