PowerShell Universal - 3.7.2

PowerShell Universal - 3.7.2

Release Notes

Automation

• Fixed an issue where system events would be visible for users with access controls
  • Fixed an issue where users with access controls could see all folders
  • Sort folders alphabetically
  • Fixed an issue where users with access controls wouldn’t have a nested folders view
  • Fixed an issue where the jobs table would always return the same values when using SQL

Dashboards

• Fixed a link in the demo dashboard
  • Fixed an issue with the Textbox page on the demo dashboard
  • Fixed an issue where disabled text fields were hard to read in Ant Design

Platform

• Fixed the documentation link in the translations page
  • Updated .NET Runtime to account for CVE-2023-21538
  • Fixed an issue where an account lock out could occur after an upgrade
  • Fixed an issue where updating a local account without setting a password would clear the password
  • Fixed an issue where published folders wouldn’t return file names that match the public folder request path
  • Reverted a change that defaulted administrator role policy to false

Downloads

1 Like

I have just upgraded from 3.5.5 to 3.7.2 and now this has broken the site and no longer able to SSO.

ERROR:

No authenticationScheme was specified, and there was no DefaultChallengeScheme found. The default schemes can be set using either AddAuthentication(string defaultScheme) or AddAuthentication(Action configureOptions).

We’re going to release a 3.6.5 version of PSU that contains the CVE fix while we run down issues with authentication.

If you are having problems with PSU 3.7.x please open a ticket with support@ironmansoftware.com so we can address it. In the meantime, you will be able to update to 3.6.5 to patch the CVE.

Thanks @adam. Will the docker image be updated for 3.6.5 too?

Hmmm docker image should have been published. Let me check on that.

1 Like

3.6.5 docker images have been released.

1 Like

Greeetings. I’m experiencing this issue after a several-version upgrade on our test PU server. We tried version 3.7.10 and see the same issue on startup where the message “No authenticationScheme was specified, and there was no DefaultChallengeScheme found.” appears when opening the site. (also appears as exception in log file).
Any movement on this known issue since 3.7.2?