PowerShell Universal - 3.2.0
- SQL Server encryption is enabled by default.
- Added validation in the UI for CRON schedules.
- Grey out disabled schedules
- Fixed an issue where setting a default value on a bool parameter would cause an issue with the admin console run script UI
- Fixed an issue with the scrollbars on the scripts page
- Added working directory support for scripts (integrated environment not supported)
- Added support for Endpoint Error and Endpoint Authentication Failed triggers
- View nested jobs as a tree view in the jobs table
- Hide nested and triggered jobs in the job table
- View nested jobs from a parent job
- Improved the display of internal errors when running jobs
- Fixed an issue where jobs that threw an internal error would have an incorrect start time.
- Fixed an issue where string parameters with a ValidateSet attribute wouldn’t be displayed correctly when creating a schedule
- Fixed an issue where creating a continous schedule with a delay of 0 would cause the schedule to fail during creation
- Add indicies to the Job table to speed up job retrieval for SQL persistence.
- Fixed issue where certain simple schedules had invalid CRON expressions
- Fixed an issue with UDTab -Icon spacing.
- Fixed an issue where the whole page would flicker when using Sync-UDElement
- Added Protect-UDSection
- Added OnCancel and CancelButtonText to New-UDStepper
- Added -UiSchema to New-UDForm
- Removed New-UDTabContainer from the UniversalDashboard module manifest.
- Fixed an issue where -Icon would cause an overlap in New-UDTextbox
- Fixed an issue where an Object Reference exception would be thrown when using Invoke-Command
- Added New-UDDataGrid
- Fixed an issue where New-UDUpload wouldn’t work when using SQL peristence.
- Updated to the lastest version of the MUI Date and Time pickers
- Fixed an issue where -Format on New-UDDatePicker would not have any effect
- Added dark theme support for the Ant Design theme.
- Fixed an issue where some of the cmdlet help was missing
- Fixed an issue where click navigation links would cause the navigation to collapse.
- Fixed an issue with New-UDTextbox where when a -Mask was specified an a string wasn’t specified for -Value an error would be shown
- Fixed an issue with New-UDSelect where when -Multiple was specified and the -DefaultValue was not an array, an error woul be shown
- Added the ability to reset git settings.
- Added support for OSX 12 ARM64
- Added DataMigration tool for moving data from LiteDB to SQL
- Fixed an issue where translations containing a single quote would break a translation file
- Improved the contrast of the highlighted text in the admin console dark theme editors
- Added support for Active Directory Default SQL authentication
- Fixed an issue where git sync would stop reporting history when the git history was in an invalid state
- Added process and runspace information.
- Fixed an issue where the groom job would throw an exception when trimming jobs when using SQL persistence.
- Implemented -Integrated for Sync-PSUConfiguration
- Tables in the admin console will now persist the selected page size.
- Enabled retry behavior for SQL persistence.
- Grant-PSUAppToken now supports granting multiple roles.
- Added HTTP endpoints to set cache data
- The input box for updating secret strings is now masked
- Added support for finding and installing prerelease modules
- Fixed an issue with git sync when using SQL persistence and multiple nodes.
- Fixed an issue where the groom job could fail and then would retry over and over again
- Fixed the documentation link for the PowerShell Protect page
- Fixed an issue where the git page would list the remote in place of the branch