Port 5000 in use, but not showing in netstat

I had 3.8.11 installed and was starting to learn how to use it, then there was a message about an update, so I got the msi and installed it, but then couldn’t get to the main website, localhost:5000 the service starts, then stops so I checked the event viewer, it says port 5000 already in use. I check netstat, but port 50 is not in use. I rebooted, reinstalled, removed and installed using powershell option instead of MSI, every time it tries to run the service, the result is it saying the port is already in use.

Anyone know how to fix this? Are there other logs I might get better info from than event viewer?

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 13.8.12

I found the answer to my question. In my previous install, I had modified the appsettings.json file to turn on https. In that previous version, the file in C:\ProgramData\PowerShellUniversal overrode the settings in C:\ProgramData\PowerShellUniversal\Server Apparently that is no longer the case (at least on this machine) because it was trying to 2 instances on the same port. I have no doubt I ad a typo or something that caused this to not work correctly, but if someone else has this issue, you might check your appsettings.