License Activation Failing For Anyone Else?

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 2.8.1

Anyone having issues right now with licenses activating? Getting this error in my console and can’t use PowerShell Universal at all as I get an IIS 500.37 timeout error. Firewall on my end doesn’t appear to be blocking any traffic.

2023-01-16 16:05:23.130 -08:00 [ERR] Error validating license.
System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBits(WebRequest request, Stream writeStream)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
   at Universal.Server.Services.LicenseService.ActivateLicense(LicenseTerms terms, License license) in D:\a\universal\universal\src\Universal.Server\Services\LicenseService.cs:line 61

@adam any chance there’s something going on with the license check/activation servers?

Or maybe this is related to a new 3.x node I stood up a couple weeks ago? I licensed the 3.x node using the same activation key as our current production box as I am in flight migrating to it, but in order to validate certain features (non-local authentication, etc.) I needed to license the box. Would that cause the original node to fail to activate?

We are currently experiencing a website outage and are actively working on a resolution.