Git Sync Error Null Value

Any update to this?
I am on 3.1.4 and getting the same error. I am using GitHub with a PAT.
The sync appears to be working, though i get no logs in GIT, just the errors.
The files synced with this also do not show up in the Scripts tab, just the folders.

2022-07-20 12:38:05.121 +10:00 [ERR] Failed to sync: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'objectish')    at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.ArgumentNotNullOrEmptyString(String argumentValue, String argumentName) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Core/Ensure.cs:line 54
   at LibGit2Sharp.Repository.Lookup(String objectish, GitObjectType type, LookUpOptions lookUpOptions) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Repository.cs:line 605
   at LibGit2Sharp.Repository.Lookup(String objectish, ObjectType type) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Repository.cs:line 569
   at LibGit2Sharp.RepositoryExtensions.Lookup[T](IRepository repository, String objectish) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/RepositoryExtensions.cs:line 32
   at UniversalAutomation.Git.GitService.GetChangesSinceCommit(String sha)+MoveNext() in C:\actions-runner\_work\universal\universal\src\Universal.Server\Services\GitService.cs:line 360
   at UniversalAutomation.GitSyncService.TrySync() in C:\actions-runner\_work\universal\universal\src\Universal.Server\Services\GitSyncService.cs:line 199
   at UniversalAutomation.GitSyncService.Sync() in C:\actions-runner\_work\universal\universal\src\Universal.Server\Services\GitSyncService.cs:line 67