Feature request: New-UDMermaidChart?

We are using Powershell Universal together with a SQL database as a documentation tool importing stuff from a lot of different places. It would be nice to be able to dynamically create some fancy diagrams that shows dependencies/relations like this project can mermaid - Markdownish syntax for generating flowcharts, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, gantt charts and git graphs.

3 Likes

Hey @ClausRN its been sometime since i used psu due to changing jobs…but i have done a lot of charts that are available on the marketplace…ive done a gnatt chart word tree chart organisation chart and many more…you should find something you like
https://marketplace.universaldashboard.io/
Search for psdevuk to see the stuff i released…i got instructions for most on github or my blog

We also have a template repository for building custom components. We can certainly open a feature request for this but I would probably release it as a custom component.

1 Like

I have seen some of your charts and it is a good starting point :blush:, but they are missing some of the nice things in Mermaid.

1 Like

Thanks for looking @ClausRN at stuff I done. I’m on my phone these days as my kids broke my laptop :confused: but that’s a diff story. I would advise looking into the link @adam posted. I did this once and it was a much quicker building process. I got the wife’s laptop to use so maybe :thinking: I could look at this as the next component to build….but I don’t want to make any promises.

1 Like