I’m going out of my mind. My machine and a colleagues machine the sync-udelement works perfectly and the information on the page is updated. However we’ve got another machine which is running our dashboard which will not update. I noticed it was running win7 so we replaced the physical machine with a win10 desktop. Same issue! I have checked that the logged in user is in the correct group for authorisation, and I can browse the dashboard with that account just fine. However…
On my machine:
On the dashboard machine after it tries to refresh
If I navigate to the url on my machine:
But on the dashboard machine:
Heres an extract of the log: https://floobits.com/PoshCode/PowerShell.Slack.com/file/udlog.txt
I just don’t get it!