OK, I need some troubleshooting guidance here. I had a dashboard that was working fine but I wanted to upgrade to ver 2.8.2. I am running my dashboard under IIS, so I did what I normally do and ran the install-nightly script to grab the most recent version, removed all UD files/folders from my IIS site (leaving my custom dashboard files alone) and then copied over the new default files. I then updated the web.config file to forward the windows auth token (set to true) and also copied my license file to the net472 directory.
Now when I navigate to my dashboard, I do not get my dashboard, but the dashboard located underneath the poshud directory. I’ve followed these steps in the past without any problem so I’m not sure what is going on.
The Windows eventlog shows this event:
Starting Universal Dashboard service.
Dashboard Script: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\itdashboard\net472…\dashboard.ps1
Assembly Base Path: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\itdashboard\net472…\dashboard.ps1
My dashboard is located in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\itdashboard\dashboard.ps1