Dashboard fails to load after upgrade to 3.3.4

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.3.4

Performed an upgrade from version 3.3.1 to 3.3.4 and now the admin dashboard fails to load. Our API endpoints are responding and the service shows as running. I believe it’s something new in the Git configuration looking at the logs. Unfortunately I guess this is now store in the DB so I’m not sure what may have changed.

Here is the section in the logs where the service fails to load.

2022-09-21 10:06:22.670 -07:00 [INF] Scheduling git sync service.
2022-09-21 10:06:22.672 -07:00 [FTL] Failed to start PowerShell Universal.
System.ArgumentException: CRON expression is invalid. Please see the inner exception for details. (Parameter 'cronExpression')
 ---> Cronos.CronFormatException: Minutes: Value must be a number between 1 and 59 (all inclusive).
   at Cronos.CronExpression.ThrowFormatException(CronField field, String format, Object[] args)
   at Cronos.CronExpression.ParseNumber(CronField field, Char*& pointer, Int32 low, Int32 high)
   at Cronos.CronExpression.ParseStep(CronField field, Char*& pointer, Int32 low, Int32 high)
   at Cronos.CronExpression.ParseField(CronField field, Char*& pointer, CronExpressionFlag& flags)
   at Hangfire.RecurringJobEntity.ParseCronExpression(String cronExpression)
   at Hangfire.RecurringJobManager.ValidateCronExpression(String cronExpression)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Hangfire.RecurringJobManager.ValidateCronExpression(String cronExpression)
   at Hangfire.RecurringJobManager.AddOrUpdate(String recurringJobId, Job job, String cronExpression, RecurringJobOptions options)
   at Hangfire.RecurringJobManagerExtensions.AddOrUpdate(IRecurringJobManager manager, String recurringJobId, Job job, String cronExpression, TimeZoneInfo timeZone, String queue)
   at UniversalAutomation.StartupService.RunStartup() in C:\actions-runner\_work\universal\universal\src\Universal.Server\Services\StartupService.cs:line 0
   at UniversalAutomation.StartupService.TryRunStartup() in C:\actions-runner\_work\universal\universal\src\Universal.Server\Services\StartupService.cs:line 187

Would I be able to safely force install the older version?

You can uninstall the 3.3.4 and install 3.3.1 without issue.

Can you let me know if you had configured your git sync interval beyond 60 minutes?

Thanks Adam. Managed to get 3.3.1 running again. Our Git sync interval was at 60 minutes. Everything had been syncing fine with a successful commit as of yesterday. Now it’s in a failed state showing the last attempt today failed, timestamp seems to be when I tried to upgrade. I’ll see what else I can find the logs.