Creating a Homepage - Possible?

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.3.2

I am going to be allowing non-technical users access to various dashboards and I was wondering if there is a way to create a homepage of sorts.

I’d like to create a page that the user lands on when first navigating to the web-app. This page would be basically a pretty navigation page that is populated with the various dashboards built for them.

I was initially going to solve this by just creating two different websites and URLs. One to hand-out to end-users that they can bookmark/save - this would be HomePage.company.com. Then another that would point to: PowershellUniversal.company.com/dashboard1 (just example URLs). HomePage.company.com would be filled with links to PowershellUniversal.company.com/dashboardX.

This is the easiest method, in my mind, without directly modifying PowershellUniversal application itself. However, is there some built-in way of doing this?

The easiest way to do this is to set the base URL of a dashboard to /. This results in it being the homepage for the PSU web app. From there, you can create links to other tools and dashboards.

3 Likes

Oh my god it’s that simple? Hahah wow I feel silly now. Thank you so much!

1 Like