Automation Scripts not running

Good morning everyone,

I just noticed, since I upgraded to 2.0.3, my Automation script is not being executed on button click. I enabled debugging but the PSU log file in %TEMP% does not get created. Also, when I click button to run the script, it just sits there and nothing else happens. However, when I restart the Service I get the following error in admin portal and Event Viewer. This does not make any sense since I do not have a script with such name.

I do not have any issues in my IIS hosted environment (server), just in my MSI installation (laptop).

Is there any other location where I can find more log information besides %ProgramData%?

psu_event2

New-UDButton -Text 'Run Job' -Id 'runupload' -OnClick {
     Set-UDElement -Id 'runupload' -Properties @{
            disabled = $true 
            text = "Running"
     }
     $AppToken = 'eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJodHRwOi8vc2NoZW1hcy54bWxzb2FwLm9yZy93cy8yMDA1LzA1L2lkZW50aXR5L2NsYWltcy9uYW1lIjoiU2NyaXB0UnVubmVyIiwiaHR0cDovL3NjaGVtYXMueG1sc29hcC5vcmcvd3MvMjAwNS8wNS9pZGVudGl0eS9jbGFpbXMvaGFzaCI6IjQ5ZjRjYWU5LTZhODgtNGZhMS1iNjAzLTJiMzNhMWUxNzZmMCIsInN1YiI6IlBvd2VyU2hlbGxVbml2ZXJzYWwiLCJodHRwOi8vc2NoZW1hcy5taWNyb3NvZnQuY29tL3dzLzIwMDgvMDYvaWRlbnRpdHkvY2xhaW1zL3JvbGUiOiJPcGVyYXRvciIsIm5iZiI6MTYyMTI3OTcyNywiZXhwIjoxNjIzODcxNzI3LCJpc3MiOiJJcm9ubWFuU29mdHdhcmUiLCJhdWQiOiJQb3dlclNoZWxsVW5pdmVyc2FsIn0.5ypiIycFRdZyK7MTNTDTLlV8HDrL_BOxwj6KDZiNnaE'
     Connect-PSUServer -ComputerName http://localhost:5000 -AppToken $AppToken

$Job = Invoke-UAScript -Script 'Test.ps1' -service "$Session:svc" -entro $true -srvname $Session:server -operator $Session:userinfo.displayName

while($Job.Status -ne 'Completed')
     {
           Start-Sleep 1
           $Output = (Get-UAJobOutput -Job $Job).Data -join ([Environment]::NewLine)
           Set-UDElement -Id 'codeEditor' -Properties @{
                    code = $Output
           }

$Job = Get-UAJob -Id $Job.Id
     }

Set-UDElement -Id 'runupload' -Properties @{
            disabled = $false
            text = "Run Job"
     }
}
Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 2.0.3

Found what was my problem.

Before I upgraded from 1.5.x to 2.0.3, I did played with the Variables section but for some reason it didn’t showed in the page. So I went into the repository folder, open variables.ps1 and deleted the variable I created back then.

As for the automation script, also I didn’t knew I had to recreate the same Identity with new token in order for the automation to work.

Lesson learned!! :slight_smile: