I’m attempting to add authentication to my dashboards as well as adding/limiting access depending on AD group membership. I’ve followed the tutorials in the documentation, read forums for similar threads, etc. but I’m still having issues.
As of right now, PSU is able to authenticate against AD but it’s not able to determine if a user is a member of an AD group. Here’s what I did,
- Created Application Pool and its running as the LocalSystem
- Changed Windows Authentication to True in appsettings.json
- Enabled Windows Authentication in IIS and disabled anonymous authentication
- Created 2 groups PSU Admin and PSU Users. Added myself and supervisor to PSU Admins, everyone else to PSU Users.
- Modified Security Settings to this using my own domain information. The adlogin.txt file does not get created at all.
- Modified the Administrator Policy Script to match this using my own LDAP info. The adgroup.txt files does get created and it appends a timestamp and name of user logging in. Neither my supervisor or I are shown to be members of the PSU Admin group.
After looking through the log I found errors that repeat themselves ALOT.
Product: PowerShell Universal Version: 1.5.7