Assign Roles without natively "Authenticating" in PSU. Is that possible?

OK guys I think I tried everything that is achievable and that, in my opinion, could make sense:

I went through the docs again here where everything about forms auth is documented, also regarding overriding the /login page:

I then tried to make a new “Login Dashboard” w/o authentication (as stated in the docs).
Here are the code bits:

New-UDTextbox -Id "tboxLoginUsername" -Label "Username" -Icon (New-UDIcon -Icon 'user') -Placeholder "john.doe@company.com"
    New-UDElement -Tag "br"
    New-UDTextbox -Label "Password" -Icon (New-UDIcon -Icon 'key') -Type password
    New-UDElement -Tag "br"
    New-UDButton -Text "Login" -Icon (New-UDIcon -Icon 'checkdouble') -OnClick {

# Get Typed Username
        $Session:LoginUsername = (Get-UDElement -Id 'tboxLoginUsername').value

# Get Typed Password
        $Session:LoginPasword = (Get-UDElement -Id 'tboxLoginPassword').value

# Try to set the Authentication Result
        if ($Session:LoginUsername -eq 'Admin') {

$Result = [Security.AuthenticationResult]::new()
            $Result.UserName = 'admin'
            $Result.Success = $true
            $authResult = New-PSUAuthenticationResult -Success -UserName 'admin' -Claims {
                New-PSUAuthorizationClaim -Type 'TestRole' -Value 'HelloWorld'
            }

Show-UDToast ($authResult | Out-String) -Duration 5000
            Start-Sleep -Seconds 3

# redirecting to dashboard with Authentication enabled... but doesn't work. :-(
            Invoke-UDRedirect 'https://localhost:5000/dashboard2/playground' -OpenInNewWindow
        }
    }

As you can see, at the end of the execution, if the user equals “admin” it should redirect to my dashboard2 which obviously has auth enabled…

Result?
Doesn’t work… :frowning: You can try it yourself…

@adam Sorry for mentioning you… I really hate doing this… :frowning: But could it be that there is an issue or a bug with the New-PSUAuthenticationResult or $Result.Success when called outside of your standard /Login form?

Or am I missing something else?

Sorry but I really don’t know how to proceed right now…

Thanks for your help,
Don