618 new react clip-art like graphics for your dashboards

oh yeah thats a fair few more than I expected hah! Don’t know if it helps but I have pulled out all the names (I can’t upload a txt file here though). I’ll see if I can IM you though

Just putting here for everyone to know…I added the additional 616 new illustrations, but released this as a new component, due to having issues getting the component to run correctly using all illustration names. So I have now released:-
https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/UniversalDashboard.UDillustration/1.0.0
Worktime
Which includes all the new illustrations since I released the original component just under one year ago. Hope these illustrations find there way to peoples dashboards, as lots of nice high quality images to select and style. The parameter set is different as this used a different node module to build it
New-UDillustration -Name "WorkTime" -HairColor "#2B303A" -PrimaryColor "#D64933" -AccentColor "#0C7C59" -SkinColor "#58A4B0"
This is all the possible ways you can customise each image. All the images you can select from are in the validate set list in the function for the module.

1 Like

This looks great, good work :smiley: interesting that you can change the colour of so many elements in the image too!

Thanks man, I used a different component this time https://www.npmjs.com/package/iblis-react-undraw which gives these as props, so turned them to PS parameters. I found it doesn’t always change the skin colour but hey…it’s free…any images not in this component will be in the original unDraw component. As mentioned just had issues trying to put all these images into the JSX file it just didn’t seem to be able to handle them all…?

hm, when comparing the 1200 list to the original is there a chance that you grabbed the list of names that are already in the UDunDraw component rather than the list of names that aren’t in UDunDraw? :grimacing: I can’t seem to find images in UDIllustration that aren’t also in UDUnDraw :confused:

give me a moment, I am comparing the function parameters
ffs will look at fixing tomorrow
Yep obviously in auto-pilot and took the matches…doh! I have just stuck UDillustration 1.0.1 onto the powershell gallery now https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/UniversalDashboard.UDillustration/1.0.1 which really does include all the illustrations not in the unDraw component I pushed out. On the plus side there now 2 versions of this same component UDillustration which should include all the images minus the one 3d modelling. This should now tick the box @tom.obrien

:laughing: sorry :yum:

Awesome, great job as always! Sorry I’ve only just seen your update, I didn’t get a notification. I’ll download it now and take it for a spin!

1 Like

This is more of a CSS related question but as it’s using UDUndraw I thought I’d ask here in case anyone else has this. I have a strange problem which I’m sure is down to CSS. This is the CSS I’m using:

New-UDStyle -Style '
    display:inline-block;
    width:fit-content;
    svg {
        min-height:130px;
    }' -Content {
        New-UDunDraw -Name $ImageName -Height $ImageSize -Color $ImageColor
    }

The reason I’m using this way is so that the image and text appear on one line.
This seems to work fine on my main monitor which is a 4k screen and looks like this:

However if I drag the page over to my other screen which is 1920x1080 resolution it resizes itself to this:

I’ve been playing around with the height, width, minimum height and width in CSS but can’t seem to get it to change on the smaller screen! Anyone have any ideas?

Hi, why don’t you just split it into two columns to keep the picture and text on one line? I only got small laptop screen and not seen this issue myself…be a good few days till I can test something as offline atm