What Happened to Cards in PSU 3.0?

Good morning All,

I Hope all is well! I have installed the latest GA 3.0 build in my cert environment, and I noticed something interesting. First, my apologies if this is a silly question/observation. It seems to me that UDCard appears to be missing (or has been modified). The cards i was using appear to be flattened. Also, when i looked at the documentation, i no longer see (unless i am missing something) Cards listed. Is this correct? If I change the framework back to 2.11, the Cards come back and my formatting looks more like I was expecting. I appreciate any insight you guys might have

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.0 (MSI Install) LatestFramework

Cards are in the docs here: https://docs.powershelluniversal.com/userinterfaces/dashboards/components/surfaces/card

But I agree the styling looks a bit different. Note that we upgrade to MUIv5 in this version so we may have some differences. It looks like by default, cards are flat in v5 so we will need to introduce the raised property to New-UDCard: Card API - Material UI

Hey Adam,

Awesome! thank you for the quick reply. My apologies for missing the card documentation. For the raised property, would you want me to submit a Feature request?

Already done: -Raised for New-UDCard · Issue #1227 · ironmansoftware/issues · GitHub :wink:

Hey Adam,

Excellent! thanks again!

1 Like