Value Cannot Be Null (Paramter 's')

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 4.2.3

I went ahead and opened a ticket, but this is driving me crazy. Basically, I get this toast error Value Cannot Be Null (Parameter ‘s’) whenever I create a new module Pic: Screenshot 2023-11-21 184126. And the Folder and files get created but it is not immediately added to the Modules page. If I restart the service it appears to then detect the module, but I don’t like functional issues like this, if I don’t know the root cause.
I’m not certain but I think you should be able to see info about the module when you click the little plus (+) next to the module. Mine show empty:

I have been debugging and I’ve seen a lot of different issues, but I have been able to explain most of it. I would provide more info, but I don’t really know any more. I would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide. Thanks.

I think this may be my cause but no one mentions how to fix. Just that it will be patched but I’m running a version well newer than 4.0.4.

I discovered several hours ago that when I view the $env:PSModulePath variable value while using any environment terminal, it shows the same directory 3 times:
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\PowerShell\Modules;
C:\Program Files\PowerShell\Modules;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Modules;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Modules;
C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;
C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules;
C:\ProgramData\UniversalAutomation\Repository\Modules;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Modules

I’ve been trying to both figure out why and to stop it.

Not sure this matters but I noticed on the windows PATH (and I realize that isn’t the ModulePath), there are two backslashes in this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Modules\Universal:
Screenshot 2023-11-22 061035
Is that correct? I’ve removed it and everything still functions. But my issue persists.

I don’t really have any progress to add but I thought it was worth sharing while I continue to dig.

Well, I just heard back, and it is a reproducible issue for Adam. It will be fixed in the next build. I should have just waited.