UDStepper move the buttons to the footer?

The stepper is great but it’s kind of irritating when you scrolling and the buttons are in the end.
Can I move the button to the footer for the UDModal instead?
Or can I somehow just hide them and then inergreat with them from my own buttons that are in the footer?

@Adam is it possible to move them to the footer or if possible interact with the next and back button. Make them click from other buttons or similar

This isn’t possible at the moment but feel free to open an issue about it.

Done

1 Like

Hey @rstolpe I did see this post, and thought about doing a stepper component of my own…this is nearly ready, but you can also adjust the height of the form to prevent any scrolling…here is a quick demo of it
UDWizardry
This will be released to the market place, but I just got one last thing to get working on it before I publish it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great, I’ll take a look during this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @rstolpe I did update my blog on it here UDWizardry Powershell Universal Component Module 🧙‍♂️ about how to pass the values to it :smile:

I’ll mod it a little as I need more fileds then you have there :slight_smile: I’ll use it to create new computers in an asset system. What I have done before with the UDStepper is that I did use session variables to make them stick until I either refresh the browser or close the window with the UDStepper.

1 Like