UDinput in GridLayout - RedirectURL not working

Hi, I’m not sure if this is a bug or to do with the way the page is formatted but I’m using New-UDGridLayout to be able to format a New-UDInput so that the form doesn’t fill the whole page. This works nicely however if I try to direct to another (dynamic) page the redirect hangs and sits spinning the circle. I have found that if I take the New-UDInput out of the gridlayout, the redirect then works. Here is some example code which I have simplified to show the issue:

Example 1 using gridlayout - This hangs

$Layout='{"lg":[{"w":5,"h":23,"x":3,"y":0,"i":"grid-element-Form","moved":false,"static":true}]}'
$Pages=@()
$Pages+=New-UDPage -Name "Home" -Content {
    New-UDGridLayout -Layout $Layout -Content {
        New-UDInput -Title "Simple Form" -Id "Form" -SubmitText "Next" -Content {
            New-UDInputField -Type 'textbox' -Name 'Name' -Placeholder 'Name'

} -Endpoint {
            param($CustomerName)
                New-UDInputAction -RedirectUrl "/Complete"
            }
    }
}
$Pages+=New-UDPage -Url '/Complete' -Endpoint {
        New-UDCard -Id "CompletePage" -Title "Completed!" -TitleAlignment center
}
$Dashboard=New-UDDashboard -Title "Simple Form" -Footer (New-UDFooter -Endpoint{}) -Pages 
$Pages

Start-UDDashboard -Dashboard $Dashboard -Name "Simple Form" -Port 10001

Example 2 not using gridlayout - Does not hang

$Layout='{"lg":[{"w":5,"h":23,"x":3,"y":0,"i":"grid-element-Form","moved":false,"static":true}]}'
$Pages=@()
$Pages+=New-UDPage -Name "Home" -Content {
    #New-UDGridLayout -Layout $Layout -Content {
        New-UDInput -Title "Simple Form" -Id "Form" -SubmitText "Next" -Content {
            New-UDInputField -Type 'textbox' -Name 'Name' -Placeholder 'Name'

} -Endpoint {
            param($CustomerName)
                New-UDInputAction -RedirectUrl "/Complete"
            }
    #}
}
$Pages+=New-UDPage -Url '/Complete' -Endpoint {
        New-UDCard -Id "CompletePage" -Title "Completed!" -TitleAlignment center
}
$Dashboard=New-UDDashboard -Title "Simple Form" -Footer (New-UDFooter -Endpoint{}) -Pages 
$Pages

Start-UDDashboard -Dashboard $Dashboard -Name "Simple Form" -Port 10001

Just in case anyone else has the same issue I’ve been able to get around this by using:

Invoke-UDRedirect -Url “/pagename”

in the endpoint block instead of New-UDInputAction -RedirectUrl “/PageName”.