The Best Ways to Use PowerShell Universal to Manage Huge Dashboards

Hello everyone,

I have started working with PowerShell Universal & i m looking to create and manage several large scale dashboards that will be used across different teams in my organization. While the tool is fantastic for smaller projects, scaling it up has presented a few challenges, especially when it comes to performance & maintainability.

I want to know how others are managing large dashboards with PowerShell Universal.

Are there any tips or tricks for optimizing dashboard performance as the number of users and data points increases?

How are you structuring your scripts to keep them maintainable and reusable? Are there any best practices for breaking down larger dashboards into smaller, more manageable components? :thinking:

Also i have read this resorse/artical; https://forums.ironmansoftware.com/t/using-pswritehtml-html-files-to-create-dashboards-pages-inside-powershell-universalsfmc-email-studio-tutorial but have not found any solution still need your advice. if you have any advice please share with me

My last question is Which security strategy works best, particularly when different teams have varying degrees of access to different dashboard sections?

Thank you.