Security-based Triggers

I’ve had a brief poke around but I don’t think this feature exists. If it does, let me know, and otherwise consider this a feature request! :slight_smile:

I think it’d be useful if there were script triggers based on security events. For example, it’d be nice to be able to notify our team (via Teams or email - we’d figure it out) when someone signs in for the first time and a new identity has been created.

Chime in if you can think of other examples. That’s the one that’s on my mind right now.

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.x
3 Likes

I second this idea.

We currently use the UserLogin trigger to write some info to a csv but it would be nice to have that.

2 Likes

@adam I just noticed that there’s already a “User Login” trigger … would it be possible somehow to programmatically determine if the user has not logged in before?

Unfortunately, we’ve added them to the database already at this time. We could add a new field to the identity like a timestamp to see when it was it was created.

1 Like

Heck if it’s easier to add a “first time login” trigger then that would be even better. :slight_smile:

Ah, yeah. That would be the easiest lol.

1 Like