Scrollable Table

I am curious if there is any way to make a UDTable scrollable horizontally. I have a table that includes a number of columns, with free-form text in several, and it tends to jack up the column headers. I tried dropping into a Card, but still cannot manage to get a scrollable form to encompass all the data in each row of the table.

I found a -Size parameter that isn’t in the docs but is listed in the API documentation, but that only accepts “small” or “medium”. I am looking more for a way to make set the table to a specific width and then have a scrollbar at the bottom. I also did some digging and see you can set the ‘overflow-x’ parameter to auto in CSS, but cannot seem to find a way to apply a style or theme to this table.

If anyone has any suggestions, or can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Edit: I saw a note under the Changelog for fixing an issue with tables and scrolling in 3.3.0, so upgraded all the way to 3.3.5. Not change in behavior, though.

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.2.6

You can turn off word wrapping for the table cell headers like this.

$Theme = @{
    overrides = @{
        MuiTableCell = @{
            head = @{ 
                "white-space" = "nowrap"
            }
        }
    }
}

New-UDDashboard -Title 'PowerShell Universal' -Content {
    $Columns = 1..50 | % { 
        $Id = $_.ToString()
        New-UDTableColumn -Title "This is the column $Id" -Property $Id
    }

$Data = 1..20 | % {
        $Item = @{  }
        1..50 | % { 
            $Id = $_.ToString()
            $Item.Add($Id, $Id)  | Out-Null
        }
        $Item 
    }

New-UDTable -Data $Data -Columns $Columns
} -Theme $Theme

The result is that the column headers don’t wrap and get messed up and a horizontal scrollbar appears.