Path to pwsh.exe is hard coded

Universal.Server.exe crashes every time …
It assumed the default path for pwsh.exe is under c:\program files … but I installed on D:\Program Files.
Anyway to fix it?

2020-09-18T22:52:04.4091279+02:00 [INF] Starting C:\Program Files\PowerShell\7\pwsh.exe with command line -NonInteractive -NoProfile -NoExit -Command “& { [System.Reflection.Assembly]::LoadFrom(‘E:\Universal\Host.dll’) | Out-Null; [UniversalHost.AgentService]::StartApi(36272, 8256) }” (1743bf04)
2020-09-18T22:52:04.4092862+02:00 [INF] Starting job using Process. (4d0a5a43)

You can edit the $Env:ProgramData\UniversalAutomation.universal\powerShellVersions.ps1 file to adjust that path.

Thanks for pointing to the right direction, but do I have to create the file myself?
If so, any example?

I can only see a folder called “logs” in UniversalAutomation folder under “ProgramData”

I think adam may have missed the repository folder, and the forum is escaping one of his backslashes too :upside_down_face:

The path should be:
$Env:ProgramData\UniversalAutomation\Repository\.universal\powerShellVersions.ps1

You wont need to create it, it should be there as part of the install.
Inside $Env:ProgramData\UniversalAutomation\ you should see three things, a logs folder, repository folder and database.db

1 Like