New-UDGridLayout - Unable to set item width

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.8.12

While building a dynamic grid layout element using New-UDGridLayout, the child items are rendering into two columns when I only need one. Here is the code I am using:

# Build a grid layout container
    New-UDGridLayout -Id "glyTaskList" -Draggable -Persist -Layout "" -Content {  

# Instantiate a variable for the layouts of each element
        $taskListLayoutJson = '{"xxs":['

# Build the task list
        foreach ($tsk in $uniqueTasks)
        {
            # Generate the id value for the task list item
            $taskListItemId = "lsiTask$($tsk.task_name_3)"

# Add the layout for the current task item to the dictionary variable
            $taskListLayoutJson += "{""w"":2,""h"":1,""x"":1,""y"":0,""i"":""grid-element-$($taskListItemId)"",""moved"":false,""static"":false}"

# Build the task list item
            New-UDGrid -Item -ExtraSmallSize 12 -Content {
                New-UDListItem -Id $taskListItemId -Label "$($tsk.task_order_3): $($tsk.task_name_3)" -SubTitle $prj.task_stage_3 -OnClick {
                    $Cache:selectedTaskId = $tsk.task_id
                    $Cache:selectedTaskName = $tsk.task_name_3
                    $Cache:selectedTaskOrder = $tsk.task_order_3
                    $Cache:selectedTaskStage = $tsk.task_stage_3
                    #Sync-UDElement -Id "dynProject"                                
                }
            }                                                                                   
        }

# Finish building the layout variable
        $taskListLayoutJson += "]}"         
    }

# Add the final layout to the grid layout object
    Set-UDElement -Id "glyTaskList" -Properties @{ "Layout" = $taskListLayoutJson }

} -Anchor right -ShowCollapse

Here is what it looks like in the browser (image on left is how it renders; image on right shows how the items can be dragged and dropped into a second column, which is not desired):

Using MS Edge dev tools I’ve found the element where the width needs to be set:

This is the desired result:

The desired result happens when I change the width value to 100% in dev tools for each rendered item. In my script I tried overriding .MuiGrid-item in both my theme and using New-UDStyle, but no dice. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your help. :slight_smile:

Edison

This one is solved! After wrapping New-UDGridLayout inside New-UDStyle, I figured out the correct syntax of the Style parameter:

New-UDStyle -Style ".react-grid-item { width: 100% !important; }" -Content {
        New-UDGridLayout -Id "glyTaskList" -Draggable -Persist -Layout "" -Content { ... }  }