New-UdChartJS - Status color

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 4.1.8

I got a SQL table with a column called “FullUserBackupJobLastRunOutcome” that can have either the string “Succeeded” or “Failed” in it.

I want to have that present in a New-UDChartJS and have managed to get the value correctly present - but i am having issues with what color it should be - i managed to get both to be green.

So my question is:

1. How do i get to keep the color green for “Suceeded” and red for everything else?
  2. How do i get the dougnut to be centeret in the New-UDGrid? (textalign = center does not work)
New-UDGrid -ExtraSmallSize 4 -Content {
            $JSData = $Page:SQL_Instance_Managed_Backup_Job_Values.FullUserBackupJobLastRunOutcome | Group-Object | Select-Object @{Name = 'Status'; Expression = { $_.Name } }, @{Name = 'Number'; Expression = { $_.Count } } | Sort-Object -Property "Number" -Descending
            New-UDElement -Tag 'div' -Attributes @{ style = @{ height = '10vh'; width = "10vw"; textAlign = 'center'} } -Content { 
                New-UDChartJS -Type doughnut -Data $JSData -DataProperty "Number" -LabelProperty "Status" -BackgroundColor green
            }
            $JSData = $null
        }