New-UDButton LoadingIndicator expamples

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 4.0.0-beta5

Hello
Since my scripts that use with Invoke-PSUScript command sometimes takes a little bit longer than expected, i wanted to make some progress bar.
First I tried with showing progress bar inside New-UDBackdrop command or Show-UDToast but they do not show at all
Then I realized that Button has a -ShowLoading switch. It is ok but visibility of this spinning wheal is a little poor especially when you change color of button (in my case button is red)
Then i realized that it has also -LoadingIndicator switch which i probably can use to make a custom big spinning wheel on New-UDBackdrop :slight_smile:
But it also shows nothing.
I searched google , forum and docs for example of this -LoadingIndicator option but there is none unfortunately.
So could some share a working example of this switch in Button. Button is a part of Modal if it has something to do with it.

Hello @krisr Were you able to find solution for this? I am also looking for some help on this.

No i havent. But dropped this idea .Now im using live output using code editor component and this suits my needs even better.