I currently have 2 instances of PSU running in two different servers. The first is used for dev and I manage it using the VS Code extension. The second is used for prod, PSU was installed using MSI install. I’m attempting to also install VS Code in prod but every time I open it and try to connect I run into the following errors:
- Failed to connect to PowerShell Universal. Ensure that the server is running on “server name”
- The terminal process “C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Universal.win7-x18.104.22.168\Universal.Server.exe” terminated with exit code: 3762504530.
I’m sure it has to do with my settings.
- AppToken - Copy-Pasted the one in Admin Console
- Server Path - C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Universal.win7-x22.214.171.124
- URL - https://mydashboards/
Product: PowerShell Universal Version: 1.5.7