Here’s another one I found after upgrading to 2.3.0 today. I have a couple of dashboards that use the MSOL and AzureAD modules to interact with Azure/O365. As of this morning in 2.2.1 my pages all worked correctly, I ran ‘Import-Module AzureAD’ and ‘Import-Module MSOnline’ at the top of each page and then called various functions throughout the page.
Now I get an error right off the bat at page load: ‘Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Windows.Forms, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089’. The system cannot find the file specified’ and then numerous errors when functions contained within those modules are called. Oddly enough the legacy PowerShell AD module (the one contained in the RSAT-AD-Powershell Windows feature) seems to be loading correctly.
Product: PowerShell Universal Version: 2.3.0