Globally Hide "Run On" and "Environment" on parameter dialog when running scripts

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.7.14

I can’t seem to find a way to hide the “Run On” or “Environment” options on the parameter dialog when running scripts. Secondly, it appears that hiding “Run As” toggle in Settings only changes it for myself and not all users using the admin console like I would prefer. Ideally, I would like users running scripts to only be presented with parameters from the script and not any other options/fields on that dialog. Telling them to “fill out most of the fields you are presented with but 2-3 at the bottom can be ignored” is a poor experience. I’m hoping I’m missing some global toggle somewhere but I feel like I’ve looked everywhere; hoping someone can help me find a way to hide these.

Thanks!

There isn’t a setting for this. I opened an issue to track the feature request here: Hide Run As \ Environment Globally · Issue #2294 · ironmansoftware/issues · GitHub

Gotcha, thanks! I noticed that if I change the “Environment” in the script settings away from Default to “Integrated” (which in my environment are the same) that from that point forward the “Environment” option does not show up at runtime any longer. Having a global setting would be ideal, appreciate you opening the feature request issue for me!