Feature request: Allow custom css file to be specified for login page

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 2.1.2

I am hacking the theme files at C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal\Login\light-theme.css now, but would obviously prefer a safer/less hacky method to customize this page more than the parameters for New-PSULoginPage allow.

Hi @psott. I’m aware of the stylesheets that can be applied to a dashboard; in fact I’m using those already. The issue here is that this stylesheet seems to be specific to the dashboard, as it is specified along with the call to New-UDDashboard. The stylesheet I’m using for my dashboard is NOT being applied to the login page of Universal v2.1.2. Is it possible that your knowledge of PSU is quite old, or you just didn’t comprehend my question fully? Or am I just doing something wrong?
Thanks

If you want to change a value from the existing css then you need to add „!important“ to that value in your custom css file.
https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_important.asp

Or is the login page the only place where it is not working?

Login page is where this css file does not work. I already know how to theme the dashboard itself.

Login pages don’t support custom CSS files at the moment. I’ll open an feature enhancement for it.