Currently we are testing PowerShell Universal to see if we can use it for our company. So I set up a running platform and tried to create a dashboard that presents a table which retrieves the data from a SQL database. I use the function NEW-UDSQLTable for it but at first it couldn’t get it working. After a few hours of struggling and investigation it turned out there was/is an error in the function itself.
NEW-UDSQLTable uses the argument -Credential but in the function the variable $PSCredential is used. So the credentials do not work at all (which explains the logging I got).
So if you want to use this function, modify the parameters and alter $Credential into $PSCredential and the function will work!
Product: PowerShell Universal Version: 2.5.4