Connection Closing

I am fairly new to UD, but have had a dashboard up and running for a few weeks now. Over the past couple of days, though, it has stopped working. I have built a brand new 2019 server and am running UD 2.7 from Visual Studio Code (and have tried directly from PowerShell, as well). When logging is enabled, I get the following error whenever I try to connect to the dashboard:
[Error] Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel Uncaught exception from the OnConnectionAsync method of an IConnectionAdapter.

What further troubleshooting steps should I take to figure out why my connections are being dropped?

Some more notes is that I seem to be having an issue whenever I turn on HTTPS. I have started by removing the login page and now just trying to do it with a cerificate and, while the certificate used to work, now doesn’t seem to be.

I figured out the issue was on Server 2019, the permissions on the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys folder were blocking access to the private key so that SSL wasn’t working. Followed instructions here to essentially allow permissions to go to not just folder only but subfolder and files, as well.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/visualstudio/visual-studio-2010/ee248638(v=vs.100)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

3 Likes