Cannot start dashboards after upgrading

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 4.2.5

This is running on my local machine. I recently upgraded from version 2 to 4.2.5. I met with Adam Driscoll to perform the upgrade and everything appeared to be great. Most of the dashboards are able to start up with no problem, but when restarting the dashboard it throws an error and the dashboard is unable to start. The error message is:

Failed to get dashboard. There is no Runspace available to run scripts in this thread. You can provide one in the DefaultRunspace property of the System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.Runspace type. The script block you attempted to invoke was: Get-Module System.Management.Automation.PSInvalidOperationException

I saw some other forum posts about this, but they were all about upgrading to 3.0.1, and Adam said it would be resolved in 3.0.2. The fix was to remove all old Universal modules, which I have done. Get-Module Universal -ListAvailable only has one result, for 4.2.5.

Has anybody else encountered this issue? We are supposed to upgrade our production environment next week, but I am hesitant until I can get this resolved.