I made a simple page, on it I have a table that displays the output of a script.
Authentication is enabled on the page, and includes the builtin administrator role, and a custom “User” role based on a Group membership claim.
Works fine, besides the fact that the “User” just gets an empty table, whereas the ‘Administrator’ table is populated just fine.
If I add the actual user to any of the built in roles (like Reader), it works.
I seem to have found some logic in the inconsistensy.
If I make a new script, with the same code, same tag, same environment in the root Scripts folder - it works for the “restricted” User (it always works for Administrators and members of other built in groups).
but if the same script is made inside a folder, then it bugs out. the “symptom” (besides an empty table), is about 20 seconds of a loading icon - whereas the data loads instantly for users in built in roles.