Any Azure savants out there using the Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK with PSU?

Hi,

I’m pretty new to using powershell with Cloud stuff non-interactivly, and it seems that more and more features are being pulled from the “normal” modules in favor of the Microsoft.Graph modules.

I don’t get maby hits when searching how to use the module non-interactivly.

Any tips, snippets, essential Life-Pro-tips would be welcome.

I’m looking to use PSU to display troubleshooting stuff from users and their stuff, to support staff. (using delgated rights i guess) and then provide some actions through a service principal (application rights?) for some stuff that might be outside the scope of their support role rights.

Might be a case of the module simply being too new, not a lot of info out there.

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 2.5.n

I’m gonna print the entire module and eat it if this example from the module works out of the box:

No way has microsoft made somthing this simple.

Connect-MsGraph -ClientId '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000' -ClientSecret (ConvertTo-SecureString 'SuperSecretString' -AsPlainText -Force) -Scope 'https://graph.microsoft.com/.default'
#Authenticate to Microsoft Graph (with permissions .Default) using client id and secret from application registration (confidential client).

Edit, Didnt have to eat paper this time, Connect-MsGraph is another module :smiley:

Seems easy enough in the docs
GitHub - microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-powershell: Powershell SDK for Microsoft Graph

App-Access requires a certificate, and the module only supports certs from the user store, that doesnt seem possible to accomplish then, if you run the dashboard as system, to use the “run as” functionality.