Table from Script / Jobs

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 1.4.6

Hello,

I’ve created a script within Powershell Universal thats running with a job. I would like to show the output with Universal Dashboard or Pages.

If I use Pages, I’m able to select a script which then shows the results from the last jobs in a table. However, I’m not able to configure anything of the table? Like paging.

When using a page within a Dashboard it is possible to do some advanced configuration of the table ( Table - PowerShell Universal ).

However, am I right that within dashboard I’m unable to use an existing script / job as a data source?

Thanks!

You can use the Universal cmdlets to call scripts from dashboards. It’s a bit more involved: Jobs - PowerShell Universal

I’d recommend using the -Integrated script to avoid calling the REST API and calling internally.

$Output = Invoke-PSUScript -Script 'Script1.ps1' -Integrated -Wait
New-UDTable -Data $Output

I’d be curious as to which features you’d like to see in the Pages table.

Thanks for the quick reply! I’m trying to get the jobs part working. Not much luck at the moment however. I’m getting some error messages (404) when running the powershell scripts within the dashboard. However, the same code is working from Powershell ISE.

Features in Pages tables are for example:

• sorting
  • paging
  • filtering