Switch for this new-installer (New-InstallerCustomAction)

I have a Powershell script I would like to be interactive before the installer finishes. Would it be possible to add a switch to New-InstallerCustomAction to control whether the Powershell window is interactive or not also, if its hidden or not?

In short, i need to have the user answer some questions about the programs configuration and i think this is the only real way to do it. Alternately, have an interactive shell/winform app launch right on exit… either would work for this specific case.

From this…
<CustomAction Id="CAdf8249b4d21643c485947f59c27badf6INSTALL" Property="POWERSHELL" ExeCommand="-NoProfile -WindowStyle Hidden -NonInteractive -InputFormat None -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command &quot;{&amp; '[#cmd_install]'}&quot;" Return="ignore" Execute="deferred" />

To this…
<CustomAction Id="CAdf8249b4d21643c485947f59c27badf6INSTALL" Property="POWERSHELL" ExeCommand="-NoProfile -InputFormat Text-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command &quot;{&amp; '[#cmd_install]'}&quot;" Return="ignore" Execute="deferred" />

P.S. I see your getting inundated with support requests… this is not urgent at all.

Fixed in 5.4.1.